Sweet and moist. Makes a 9”x13” pan.
- 2¼ Cups Flour
- 1¾ Cups Corn Meal
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 2 Cups Milk
- ¾ Cup Melted Butter
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Corn Kernels
- ½ Cup Santa Fe Ole's Late Harvest Strips, very coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Generously butter a glass 9”x13” baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Whisk melted butter, milk and eggs together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and whisk until just blended.
- Fold in corn and chiles.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
Serve warm with butter.
Please stop by again. Thank you for your interest in our products!